Club Penguin - Cheats, Secrets and more!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin - Cheats, Secrets and more!

A Club Penguin fourm for Club Penguin fan lovers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scape1127
Admin
Scape1127

Number of posts : 29
Club Penguin Server : Brumby
Are you funny? : Very Funny
Posting Progress :
Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released! Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released!   Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Hello Members of the site!

My name is Scape1127. (A.K.A, Admin) and I am going to be posting on these fourms a lot cause I am the main Admin and I will help you through Club Penguin missions, cheats, and much, much more. If you have any questions, you can always click on my profile name.

tIP:
As you can see, tip is typed like tIP, you can always know that is me in messages cause if I put tIP in your message or something like this: Surprised , then you know that it is me. So all you need to know is all in this site for Club Penguin!

Thanks,
Scape1127

PS. I also love to put this at the end of each message! lol!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : None)
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguin-cheats4u.board-directory.net

Club Penguin Cheats, Secrets and more 4 U released!
Page 1 of 1